Our Open Positions
Verbit.ai is a well-funded, fast-growing AI startup backed by top-tier VCs. Based in Tel Aviv, Israel, near Rothschild Boulevard, we are focused on creating cutting-edge transcription and translation technology.
Verbit.ai is looking for the best talent to join our winning team. If you're an A-player with great interpersonal skills and a strong desire to be part of building something big, you've come to the right place.
In this role you will be responsible for selling our Transcription & Caption solution with a revenue quota responsibility. This is a full sales cycle, inside sales role, pursuing new customers. You will be required to manage the inside sales process throughout the sales cycle: get leads after they have been qualified by our SDR team, conduct product demonstrations over the web, identify needs, budget, timeline and decision makers, pitch the solution to all relevant stake holders, coordinate trials and POCs, write commercial proposals, negotiate and close business.
You will work in a dynamic, agile environment with highly talented team members delivering content that is implemented in production environments very rapidly.
• At least 2 years of direct sales experience in international markets with an assigned quota, AND at least 1-year experience as Inside Sales Rep/Manager or SDR – a must
• Experience selling enterprise software or services - a must
• Experience selling to the US market – a must
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills over the phone
• Strong written communication skills
• A problem-solver, an exceptional listener, and a great communicator
• Go-Getter. Self-directed and resourceful, with a strong work ethic
• Experience using a CRM system on a regular basis
• Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus
• Nothing less than a perfect English
***You will be required to work on US Eastern time zone****
Send your CV: email@example.com
Ruby On Rails Developer
As a Ruby On Rails developer, you will be responsible of developing our platform which enables us to revolutionize the transcription and translation industry. You will work in a dynamic, agile environment with highly talented team members delivering content that is implemented in production environments very rapidly.
● 5 years’ experience in software development
● 2 years’ experience in Ruby on Rails – a must
● Fluent in Web technologies: html5/js/css
● Experience writing complex database queries
● Great interpersonal skills and team player
Send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales development representative
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• High level of integrity and work ethic.
Send your CV: email@example.com